CoBaDex CZS (Zinc and Selenium) tablets
Each film-coated tablet contains:
• Pyridoxine Hydrochloride IP 3 mg
• Nicotinamide IP 100 mg
• Cyanocobalamin IP 15 meg
• Folic Acid IP 1500 meg
• Chromium Picolinate USP 250 meg
• Selenious Acid USP equal to elemental Selenium 100 meg
• Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate USP 61.8 mg (equivalent to 22.5 mg of elemental Zinc) (Appropriate overages added)
• Colours: Titanium Dioxide IP, Lake Ponceau 4R. and Lake Carmoisine.
Cobadex CZS is indicated as nutritional adjuvant in management of diabetes mellitus. For diabetic patients with known nutritional deficit or at risk of developing nutritional deficiency.Cobadex CZS is to be co-prescribed for oral administration with oral anti-diabetic agents and insulin injections.
Conditions where dietary restrictions may lead to deficiency states include peptic-ulcer, obesity, hypertension, chronic diarrhoea and dysentery, malnutrition and inadequate diet.
Cobadex CZS is also indicated as vitamin supplement during pregnancy and lactation.
In illness and to increase resistance against infection. It has been found of value in clinical and sub-clinical vitamin deficiency states such as megaloblastic anaemia, diarrhoea. Supplementation of diet in old age and as an aid to recovery from illness.